<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16150600?origin\x3dhttp://smilingstarz88.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Somewhere over the rainbow
WELCOME


:D

Photobucket


.
Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yaya.. I noe spider webs are all over my blog right now. Haha.. Thus, here I am do some spring cleaning... Hehe...
Recently nothing much happened lah...hahah..

Wed-Worked OT till 8 and cabbed down to Austwine. ya..i was all by myself.. kinda pathetic rite... But the World is so small!! Saw Xin they all and I joined them...Intend to try the new dish- Cheesy Sausage Baked Rice but they said not available for the time being. Sianx!! In the end, I try Ah Long's chef recommendation- Jumbo Drumstick with Authentic Garlic Sauce... Sounds delicious uh......heheh....

Thurs- Took leave and slpt till 11am in the morning (been ages since i slpt till so late =P)
Meet JY at 3pm. We went to Bugis ( As usual) for our retail therapy.. Had our lunch cum dinner at Sakae Sushi...too bad we din take any photos... tsk tsk... we had quite alot.. din know that our stomach can store so much food.. keke... I bought one off-shoulder de top and a dress.. Frankly, I kinda sick of the image i'm having rite now.. been like this for abt 3 yrs liao,.. guess u all also abit sian le bah..... hahahah......

Fri-Finally mastered my courage to type my resignation letter. But I just dun dare to give it to my team leader... i was thinking of all the consequences of giving and not giving the resignation letter... Eg: my team leader will flare up? Need to go agency for interview again? Oh! i hate that.. so time wasting..... and i dun think i'm able to get the pay i'm getting rite now.. 3 months probation ending sooon le.... can someone pls advise me??? Haiz......

**I need to give an ans to my team leader latest by Monday......

Somewhere Over the Rainbow @10:39 AM