<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16150600?origin\x3dhttp://smilingstarz88.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Somewhere over the rainbow
WELCOME


:D

Photobucket


.
Friday, October 24, 2008

I wondered if your watched Money Not Enough 2 le ma.. I watched 3 times and I cried 3 times.

Its gonna be a long weekend this week due to Deepavli..It will be a very good news for all of your.. but maybe not for me.. cause i still have to work at my restaurant...Sound pathetic rite.. but I choose it to be this way... =)

Mon to Wed is a normal daily routine for me lor...
-Work
-Go Home
-Eat
-Watch TV
-Sleep!!

Colleagues sugguested this coming Sunday to be a Hewitt Family Outing. Will be havina a trip to Zoo. Sounds cool rite.. Been ages since I went to Zoo. The last time i went is during primary sch excursion.. Still rmb our teacher will ask us to bring tibits and water to the zoo.. haha..

Me, Serene and Jieying was so excited and we are asking so many ppl to go along. This is wad we drew on our office's whiteboard:















I think Thurs is a very unlucky day for me..had a upset stomach at around 3 plus in the afternoon. Totally no mood to work at all.. After that, i realised that its actually my da yi ma come at visit me..=( Nevertheless, I still work OT till 8pm so that i can cabbed down to Austwine. =] Met Xue Fen, Baozhen, Dear and Sharon for dinner. Den I shun bian claim for my Chocolate Madness Ice Cream coz I managed to hit the sales quota set by my manager. (To sell 3 sets of Jumbo Drumstick within 1 day) It was raining so so heavily during the journey and tat STUPID uncle drove me duno to where le.. drove to pioneer rd..den to corporation rd..den sungei tengah.. Wah lao.. he is like marking one BIG BIG round.. -_-Famart also duno how to go meh... dun be a driver la.. bek chek lor...=x

Finally, we made our way there..I used my NETS coz i din bring enough cash. Den I duno is whether due to the place too wulu no reception or due to the heavy rain or the device spolit or the uncle duno how to use it. I tried keying my PIN for 3 times and the transcation failed 3 times.! I think i stayed in the cab for ard 5 to 10 mins lor.. Instead of wasting my time trying my luck on tat device, I told uncle that I can get money from my fren lst. Of course he seems unwilling la. but he also bo bian ma.. haha.. In the end I got went back and pay him the money.. See! I so honest.. Ahem...

Feel so bad coz a total of 4 persons is waiting for me.. haha. I ordered Breaded Pork Steak and I couldnt finished it. Wasted! I realised that the portion looks ok but actually it can be very full. Took the last bus back. and my stomach cramp acted up when I reached home.

Today-As I have to entertain my Da Yi Ma, I took MC today. Met Cheena Po Po for lunch and we went to West Mall to shop.. I never expected myself to buy a pair of jeans and a tee at westmall. (Normally this kind of thing i will buy at bugis de)

Westmall is having great sales! Having discount and offers at almost every store. Gonna go Westmall with Cheena Po Po tmr to have our medicure.. haha.. that will be my first time leh.. Virgin lor.. *Scared*.. Okay.. I know I'm lame.. -_-''

Dropped by SpreeHouse just now. I wanna buy the hair curling sponge balls to perm my hair..*excited*

** Oh ya, I decided to stay on.. cause my team leader managed to solve my problems.. But this time round is Cheena Po Po who dun intend to stay...Sadded....
Some Random Pics
Singapore Flyer




I love this song... An Jing Le By SHE...



只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里
梦想中属于我们的婚礼
却成了单人结婚进行曲
在这场爱情角力的拔河
爱我还是爱你
你选择了自己


wo~ 撒娇的可爱的
粘人的爱哭的
照片里曾经的都是你喜欢的
如今我还在原地
你却走回你的记忆


你说我爱你太多就快要把你淹没
你害怕幸福短暂一秒就崩落
分开是一种解脱让你好好的想过
我想要的那片天空你是不是能够给我


你说我给你太多却不能给我什麽
分不清激情承诺永恒或迷惑
爱情是一道伤口我们各自苦痛
沉默是我最后温柔是因为我太爱你



只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里
梦想中属於我们的婚礼
安静了在我枕边的梦里
我知道相爱原本就不容易
爱不是一加一
努力就有结局




wo~ 撒娇的可爱的
粘人的爱哭的
照片里曾经的都是爱着你的
脸颊的泪还温热
却没有人握我的手




你说我爱你太多就快要把你淹没
你害怕幸福短暂一秒就崩落
分开是一种解脱让你好好的想过
我想要的那片天空你是不是能够给我

你说我给你太多却不能给我什麽
分不清激情承诺永恒或迷惑
爱情是一道伤口我们各自苦痛
沉默是我最后温柔是因为我太爱你



I think this song best describe the situation/feelings that i'm having right now....

Its getting late le. Tata everybody.... Enjoy the long weekend!

Somewhere Over the Rainbow @10:01 AM