Sunday, August 24, 2008
here i am!... sorry guys.. i really din have time to update my blog.. Am really busy with work as i having 2 jobs right now. one is the HR job and the one is at famart..weekend need to learn driving somemore...I just had mine at 8am today. My driving instructor say my improvment was slow..kinda demoralising...turning and parking always not good..he say i wide turning... =( Reverse parking is always not straight but my parallel parking is ok..He say can book TP le.. but i dun dare... haha...
Now I understand why adults prefer studying to working.. Working is really tiring and I hate to clear those shit everyday... Miss those schooling days when we skip lectures just to surf net and watch youtube. So fun....
Of course, I'm not that No-Life lah. Still got go out for entertainment, movie and other outings too... Shall upload the pics one day... =P
