Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Yay.. the busiest Nov has passed.. =) IBS data gathering call and all the mini tests are over..now left projects which are almost done.. can finally slack a bit. got some many things tat i need to do during the holidays.


*****很沉重看你走着每一步
1. Sing k Box
2. Go taka buy my GUESS wallet
3.Shopping
4.Go sentosa
5.Buy HP
6.Facial
.................and many more..
I did not fared well for my data gathering call. But luckily i got B plus...
it;s Picture Time~
*****很沉重看你走着每一步
****他应该是幸福的路
***狠心推开你
why can;t I just get you out of my head!!!!
I really hate you. But there's nothing i can do.
The more i want to forget, the more i cant
Someone tell me what to do
If you really want me to get on with my life well, do not contact me anymore
so that i can get you completely OUT of my mind..
Gonna have 3 weeks of Holidays...
Hope i will not hu si luan xiang
Sigh~
it's getting late.. Good nite....
